The biggest bargain on the Internet!
How can you pass this up? Even if you're only testing the software, you can't miss with this value. Here's what you get:
- A full copy of the book in PDF format. The book is filled with clear, concise instructions, color screen shots and has a Table of Contents and an Index. The PDF has Bookmarks and is searchable and printable.
- The working database(s) for the exercises.
We do recommend you use a print-out to aid in following the exercises. And we can't offer a guarantee because once you have it, well, you have it . . . and there's nothing to return!
Not to worry, like so many others, we're sure you'll be so impressed with this value!
Want to know more? Click the "Inside" tab(s) above to see book descriptions, table of contents and sample pages.
No posts found
Alpha Five Web Applications Made Easy
The Basics and More for Version 10.5
What's inside . . .
- Ch 1: Sensational System: How designing for the web with Alpha Five is unique.
- Ch 2: Marvelous Moves: Introduction to Web Components, the heart of the Alpha Five Application Server.
- Ch 3: Solid Security: Keep the bad guys out with the Application Server's security system.
- Ch 4: Amazing Attributes: The Web Application Control Panel is packed with feature after feature after feature.
- Ch 5: Setup Settings: Templates, types of grids, tables and views. Learn all you need to know!
- Ch 6: Fun with Fields: Forms and frames and links and lookups lead to great grids!
- Ch 7: Sweet Searches: It's all about the data, so show your users how to find it!
- Ch 8: Component Compadres: Package your project perfectly!
- Ch 9: Graphic Goodies: Tips on making your grids and pages look lovely!
- Ch 10: Sexy SQL Secrets: Connect to your remote database and use Alpha Five's user friendly features at the same time.
- Ch 11: Internet Installation: What you need to do to take the final steps of putting your application on-line.
- Ch 13: Helpful Hints: More morsels of interesting information!
Appendix: A pictorial review of components so you can choose just the right one while you are working on your application!
Check out the Table of Contents and then take a look at some sample pages . . .
Chapter 5: Setup Settings: Understanding the Grid component features.
Chapter 7: Sweet Searches: Explore the many ways to find the data.
Chapter 9: Graphic Goodies:Enhance your grids and pages with graphics.
Size: 8 1/2 X 11
No of pages: 554
Cover: Heavy duty laminate.
Binding: Spiral Binding
Electronic Download Ediltion: Download book in PDF format.
Note: All formats contain working databases for exercises in the book.
Save on Combos & Bundles - see Author's Choices below