Nothing beats the hard copy!
The moment this book arrives, you will know you made the right decision because you have full color for the price of black and white at the copy center.
Here's what you get:
- A full color printed copy of the book, filled with clear, concise instructions and color screen shots plus Table of Contents and Index.
- Your choice of Spiral Binding or loose pages, 3-Hole Punched, ready for insertion in your own 3-Ring Binder.
- A CD containing the full contents of the book in PDF format. The PDF is searchable, printable and includes the Table of Contents and Index. Great for hitting the road.
- The working database(s) for the exercises in the book.
- A free copy of the Electronic Download Edition so you can get started immediately. Automatically added to your order.
Want to know more? Click the "Inside" tab(s) above to see book descriptions, table of contents and sample pages.
No posts found
Alpha Five Web Applications Made Easy
The Basics and More for Version 10.5
What's inside . . .
- Ch 1: Sensational System: How designing for the web with Alpha Five is unique.
- Ch 2: Marvelous Moves: Introduction to Web Components, the heart of the Alpha Five Application Server.
- Ch 3: Solid Security: Keep the bad guys out with the Application Server's security system.
- Ch 4: Amazing Attributes: The Web Application Control Panel is packed with feature after feature after feature.
- Ch 5: Setup Settings: Templates, types of grids, tables and views. Learn all you need to know!
- Ch 6: Fun with Fields: Forms and frames and links and lookups lead to great grids!
- Ch 7: Sweet Searches: It's all about the data, so show your users how to find it!
- Ch 8: Component Compadres: Package your project perfectly!
- Ch 9: Graphic Goodies: Tips on making your grids and pages look lovely!
- Ch 10: Sexy SQL Secrets: Connect to your remote database and use Alpha Five's user friendly features at the same time.
- Ch 11: Internet Installation: What you need to do to take the final steps of putting your application on-line.
- Ch 13: Helpful Hints: More morsels of interesting information!
Appendix: A pictorial review of components so you can choose just the right one while you are working on your application!
Check out the Table of Contents and then take a look at some sample pages . . .
Chapter 5: Setup Settings: Understanding the Grid component features.
Chapter 7: Sweet Searches: Explore the many ways to find the data.
Chapter 9: Graphic Goodies:Enhance your grids and pages with graphics.
Size: 8 1/2 X 11
No of pages: 554
Cover: Heavy duty laminate.
Binding: Spiral Binding
Electronic Download Ediltion: Download book in PDF format.
Note: All formats contain working databases for exercises in the book.
Save on Combos & Bundles - see Author's Choices below