Alpha Five Web Applications Made Easy
by Susan Hussey Bush
- Everyone will learn a how to create professional web applications.
- Programmers will be able to take what they learn here and go on to develop sophisticated applications in a fraction of the time required with other methods.
Alpha Five makes it easier than ever to share data over an intra-net or the Internet. In this book you will learn how to design web applications using Alpha Five’s revolutionary concept that combines RAD (Rapid Application Development) with the ability to modify the code as desired - it's RAD without compromise!
This book follows the same step-by-step format that has made Susan's books famous in the Alpha Five world. Here's a hint of what's inside:
- The principles of web applications and how Alpha Five makes it easy and fast!
- How to create an application in no time at all!
- How the help system will keep you going long after you finish the book!
- How to create a rock solid security system!
- How to take full advantage of the Web Project Control Panel!
- How to create linking grids and lookups!
- How to organize your data with a Tabbed UI (User Interface)!
- How to connect quickly and easily to your SQL back-end database!
- What you need to know about taking the big step - putting your application on-line!
- And lots more - click Version 11 below to see the Table of Contents and some sample chapters.
Click here to read what other readers have to say about Susan's books:
*Alpha Five has a "desktop side" and a "web side." On the desktop side, it can be used ot create stand-alone databases. On the web side, it can connect to data in any format.
If you are looking for a database that you can use in a local environment, such one that is networked in an office, click here to get the "desktop" book.
If you want to put your database online or connect to other data so that company employees and/or other users can access it over an intra-net or the Internet, click your software version below for the "web" book.