Don't worry about losing your computer files!
The Book on CD package contains the following on a CD:
- A full copy of the book in PDF format. The book is filled with clear, concise instructions, color screen shots and has a Table of Contents and an Index. The PDF has Bookmarks and is searchable and printable.
- The working database(s) for the exercises.
A free Electronic Download Edition will also be automatically added to your order.
Want to know more? Click the "Inside" tab(s) above to see book descriptions, table of contents and sample pages.
No posts found
Alpha Five Web Applications Made Easy
The Basics and More for Version 11
What's inside . . .
- Ch 1: Sensational System: How designing for the web with Alpha Five is unique.
- Ch 2: Marvelous Moves: Introduction to Web Components, the heart of the Alpha Five web system
- Ch 3: Heavenly Help: Learn how to find all the help you need with the Documentation Viewer and Video Finder.
- Ch 4: Solid Security: Keep the bad guys out with the Application Server's security system.
- Ch 5: Amazing Attributes: The Web Application Control Panel is packed with feature after feature after feature.
- Ch 6: Setup Settings: Templates, types of grids, tables and views. Learn all you need to know!
- Ch 7: Fun with Fields: Forms and frames and links and lookups lead to great grids!
- Ch 8: Dynamite Dialogs: Learn all about the component that talks to your users and readies you for mobile.
- Ch 9: Perfect Packages: Put everything together with the Tabbed UI, Page Layout and Navigations System components and learn about the free Feature Packs.
- Ch 10: Sexy SQL Secrets: Connect to your remote database and use Alpha Five's user friendly features at the same time.
- Ch 11: Internet Installation: What you need to do to take the final steps of putting your application on-line.
- Ch 12: Helpful Hints: More morsels of interesting information!
Appendix: A pictorial review of components so you can choose just the right one while you are working on your application!
Check out the Table of Contents and then take a look at some sample pages . . .
Chapter 7: Fun with Fields: Add lookups and lots more special features.
Chapter 8: Dynamite Dialogs: Just a sampling of what these amazing components can do.
Chapter 9: Perfect Packages:More web components and free Feature Packs!
Size: 8 1/2 X 11
No of pages: 510
Cover: Heavy duty laminate.
Binding: Spiral Binding